How to Apply
Choose your course
Check out the list of courses that you would like to study.
- Degree Courses:
- Diploma Courses:
- Advanced Integrated Animation (AIA)
- Computer Animation And Visual Effects (CAVE)
Check the entry requirements
Entry requirements vary from courses to courses. The Academy accepts potential students from wide range of academic backgrounds. You will be interviewed and you may also need to take certain courses before being admitted. For entry requirements, please check the following details.
In order to meet the general entry requirements for Degree programmes, all students must:
- Have successfully completed their Higher Secondary Level (+2 from HSEB Board, Nepal) with grade C+or above i.e. minimum of 50% or equivalent.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in English. A good standard in spoken and written English is also expected at the time of interview. (If English is not your first language, it is essential that your English language skills are good enough for you to undertake an intensive and challenging academic course that is taught and examined in English.)
In order to meet the general requirements of Diploma programmes, all students must:
- Have successfully completed SLC.
- Good spoken and written English.
Complete an application
Please fill out the application form. Link of application
Submit Supporting documents
We will need information about your academic qualifications in order to admit you to the respective courses. So, you will need to submit the following documents with your applications.
- Complete Cardiff Met application form.
- Clear copy of passport information page or other official national ID document (Citizenship).
- Academic transcripts of entry qualifications.
- Educational or employer reference.
- Statement of Purpose (A personal statement on why you wish to join this programme).
If you have any queries regarding the courses and how to apply and be qualified for your chosen course, our team of Black Box Academy will guide you. Please email at email@example.com or call us at 01-5541320/01-5541321.