How to Apply
- Have successfully completed their Higher Secondary Level (+2 from HSEB Board, Nepal) with grade C+or above i.e. minimum of 50% or equivalent.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in English. A good standard in spoken and written English is also expected at the time of interview. (If English is not your first language, it is essential that your English language skills are good enough for you to undertake an intensive and challenging academic course that is taught and examined in English.)
The applicants should be required to fill up the Cardiff Met application form. An online form is available at (Click here). The applicants should submit their application form along with other documents at firstname.lastname@example.org at least three weeks prior to the class commencement date.
- Complete Cardiff Met application form
- Clear copy of passport information page or other official national ID documents (Citizenship)
- Academic transcripts of entry qualifications
- Proof of English Language proficiency at CEFR B2 level or equivalent* (not mandatory)
- Educational or employer reference
- Statement of Purpose (A personal statement on why you wish to join this programme)
If you have any queries, please email at email@example.com or call us at 01-5541320/01-5541321.